FAQs about the PetFirst Wellness Programme.
Is PetFirst like insurance?
- No, pet insurance was created for sick or injured animals. PetFirst is an annual membership that was designed by vets and pet lovers to include preventative health care services in one simple and affordable package.
How is my membership paid?
- Your membership is paid via direct debit. Simply provide your credit card or bank account details. For more information, please refer to the PetFirst brochure.
Can I use my PetFirst membership at other vet clinics?
- Yes, your membership is valid at VetEnt clinics which currently offer the program. Be sure to check the clinic locations at petfirstwellness.co.nz/our-clinics https://petfirstwellness.co.nz/our-clinics if you are planning a holiday or moving.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You may cancel your membership at any time. Simply notify VetEnt in writing of your intentions to cancel. Please see the PetFirst program details document for more information.
Can I get a discount for additional pets?
Yes, additional pets receive a 10% discount off the price of their annual membership.
If my pet lives with someone else, can the membership transfer?
- Yes, the membership can be transferred in special circumstances trusting that the direct debit continues to be paid. Please discuss this with your clinic team.
Can I transfer the membership to another pet?
- No, the membership is tailored to each pet and cannot be transferred.
How long is the waiting period to join?
- There is no waiting period to join – you can start receiving the benefits of PetFirst today.
How many free consultations or revisits can I have with the vet or vet nurse?
- As a PetFirst member you can have as many consults and revisits as you like!
Do you have more questions?
Your local vet team knows your pet and is therefore best placed to answer any questions you may have about your potential PetFirst Wellness Membership.